Paramount Miami World Center condos will be the latest addition to the Downtown Miami at 800 Northeast 1st Avenue. Paramount Miami World Center will be the signature residential tower in the ten square block, thrity acre Miami World Center. will join the four existing luxury towers located across the street from Bicentennial Park which is soon to be renamed “Museum Park” which houses both the new Miami Art Museum and the new Miami Science Museum.
Paramount Miami World Center will be the newest ultra-luxury project located in Miami Downtown and will be sixty stories tall and offer just four hundred and sixty six (466) residences ranging in size from 1,294 to 2,394 square feet. These flow-through design apartments will offer residents incredible panoramic views of Biscayne Bay, the Miami amd Miami Beach skylines and the light show that is the “Magic City”!
Paramount Miami World Center – Residence Features
- Ceiling Heights ten feet (10′)
- Finished flooring throughout residences and terraces
- Private elevator access with private foyers
- Outdoor living rooms
- Large entertainment space
- Designer European kitchens
- Rain Showers
- Spa Tubs
- Full-size Laundry Room
- Lock-out studio (in 3 bedroom residences)
Developers Daniel Kodsi, Art Falcone and Nitin Motwani have announced that Paramount Miami World Center will be designed by internationally acclaimed architect, Elkus Manfredi Architects. This ultra-luxury project will join, Marina Blue, 900 Biscayne, Ten Museum Park , the Marquis and 1000 Museum.
Paramount Miami World Center – Lifestyle Amenities
9th Floor Amenities:
- Recreation Lounge
- Outdoor Lounge
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Boxing Studio
- Aerobics Area
- Treatment Rooms
- Hair/Nail Bar
- Outdoor Bath Gardens
- Kids Play Room
- Video Game Play Room
- Social Lounge (Pool Table, etc.)
- Jam Room
- Recording Studio
The Roofdeck provides:
- Resort Pool
- Walking Paths
- Picnic/BBQ Areas
The Yacht Skyview Deck, located at the very top of the PARAMOUNT tower on the 55th floor, offers a 4-level area with:
- Yoga DecK
Paramount Miami World Center is just a minutes walk from both American American Arena and the Adrienne Arscht Performing Arts Center.
Paramount Miami World Center Deposit schedule
- Ten (10%) percent at Reservation
- Ten (10%) percent at Contract (Q1 2015)
- Ten (10%) percent at Groundbreaking (Q2 2015)
- Ten (10%) percent at 8th floor (Q4 2015)
- Ten (10%) percent at top-off
- Fifty (50%) percent at Closing (2018)
Pricing as of November 13, 2014 subject to change without notice.
Buying and selling condominiums in the current Miami condo market can be confusing because there are so many projects, developers and options available. Plus there is so much conflicting media information, how does one make an informed decision?
- Should one purchase in a new construction project or would an established building be better?
- Which way are Miami condo prices headed now?
- How do I know that I’m getting the best price?
- Are condo hotels really good investments?
- Which buildings will actually be financially sound in the future?
- How do I evaluate one project compared to another?
- Is one neighborhood appreciating faster than another?